The season ahead is going to be a bit special because of the precautions to be taken in
as part of the management of the COVID-19 epidemic.
So we would like to point out certain dispositions so that your stay at the refuge under current sanitary conditions is as pleasant as possible.
We would like you to send all the information below as well as the “charte de commitement” (commitment charter) to each member of your group.
RECEPTION CONDITIONS REFUGE OF EN BEYS IN 2020
Reception conditions refuge of en Beys in 2020
The accommodation capacity will be adapted to the need for social distancing. This distancing forces us to receive groups separately. We ask that you arrive at the refuge around 5 p.m. and in any case at the latest before 6 p.m.
Because we do not have the capabilities to clean and disinfect everything, we will not be able to provide you with slippers and bed linen. There will only be the mattress covered with a plastic sheet and therefore no blanket or pillow.
For the same reasons, board games and the library are removed.
Consequently, in addition to the equipment for hiking and one night in a refuge, you must bring this year:
- Your indoor slippers (crocs, sandals, flip flop...)
- A sleeping bag or duvet, a fitted sheet and a pillow if desired (the fitted sheet for more comfort on PVC mattress pads)
- Individual protection and disinfection equipment: mask and hydroalcoholic gel
For catering, 2 services for the evening meal may be necessary to respect social distancing between the groups.
Unless you specifically tell us, your reservation will be considered as a group without social distancing.
However, in accordance with the charter that you have signed, you agree to respect the health protocol of the refuge and as such you must respect all social distancing rules vis-à-vis people not belonging to your group .
Despite these constraints, we want to keep the friendly spirit of the refuges and look forward to seeing you up there!
INDIVIDUAL COMMITMENT CHARTER
Individual commitment charter for a stay in a safe mountain refuge, for me and for others
In the health context linked to COVID-19, everyone's responsibility to limit the effects of the pandemic is fundamental. This is also the case in the mountains, and more particularly in refuges. The guardians and refuge owners have adapted the organization and operation of the refuges to welcome you in the best possible conditions.
Respect of each of the measures and protocols in place is essential.
This is why, to confirm my compulsory reservation for my stay in a refuge,
I hereby certify :
- Be aware that in the current health context, the operation, the reception conditions and the services offered by the refuge will not be the same as usual;
- Have read the specific equipment that I must bring accordingly for me and for my group to be able to stay in the refuge (individual protection and disinfection equipment, bedding equipment, personal linen, etc.).
- Be aware that non-compliance with health regulations may result in the cancellation of my reservation by the caretaker to ensure the safety of the greatest number in the face of the epidemic.
I also agree :
- To not go to a refuge if someone from my group or myself have potential COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever> 37.8 ° C, diarrhea, nausea, cold, very tired, conjunctivitis, loss of taste or smell);
- To respect the conditions of my reservation (number of people, composition of the group, number of nights, type of service (bivouac or dormitory), time of arrival and meal ...);
- Wash my hands with soap before entering the refuge;
- To respect the basic safety gestures (physical distance, disinfection/cleaning of hands, wearing of mask indoor, direction of circulation in the buildings,…) and the other rules of life in a refuge which have been adapted to each refuge and presented in the specific health protocol available on the refuge website and presented by the guardian upon my arrival;
- To bring all the adequate material necessary for the health security of my group if necessary and of myself (hydro-alcoholic gel, mask, ...) in addition to conventional material necessary for my security in the mountains;
- To take care of, when I leave the refuge, all the equipment used during my stay and especially the disposable protections used for sleeping.
Date, name and Signature